Terms and Conditions for Users/Staff
1. This Agreement controls the relationship between Time Control Technologies or any of its affiliates (to be referred to here as “TCT”) and users and staff (to be referred to here as “Users” of this website or information provided through this website) in relation to usage of the website, the posting of jobs and connected matters. By using this website, Users accept the provisions of this Agreement.
2. Users must use common sense when using this website. Use of this website means accepting the website rules and job posting instructions given. Users must use this website and the facilities made available on it only for their intended purposes, and must at all times act in good faith when doing so. TCT is the sole interpreter of the website’s intended and acceptable purpose.
3. Users are responsible for assuring that the content of any application:
A. is true, accurate, up to date, complete, and does not contain any attempted links, misleading text or irrelevant keywords;
B. complies with all relevant legislation and any applicable codes of practice in all applicable jurisdictions, and is used only for lawful purposes by Users seeking employees or to use them in application to a TCT approved Client/job post;
C. is not discriminatory, obscene, libelous, or in any other way illegal;
D. does not infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of any third party;
4. TCT specifically prohibits any use of the website, and all Users hereby agree not to use the website, for any of the following:
– The posting of jobs related to the adult entertainment industry, physically aggressive or potentially violent or racist roles in any form, work at home (eg. home-based, data entry, email processing), marketing opportunities, online business opportunities, and any job services or jobs that are not clearly defined, or that involve fees from candidates.
– The posting of any franchise, pyramid scheme, club membership, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an upfront or periodic payment, requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents, pays commissions only (except for acceptable postings that make it very clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes a Sales opportunity).
5. Content on this website, including all text, images, brands and trademarks is, unless otherwise specified, protected by national and international intellectual property laws, and is owned by TCT or its customers. Use of the website does not give a User any ownership in or to any of that content. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to this website and is viewable on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately.
6. Each User is given a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to view and download all publicly viewable information on this website, and also all other information to which the User is expressly and specifically given access.
7. All databases incorporated into or connected with the website are owned by TCT or licensed to use to TCT. The inclusion of information relating to a User in any such database does not give that User any ownership in that database.
8. Users are solely responsible for their postings on TCT. The User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password and account username. The User agrees not to disclose his/her password to any third parties or use the password for any unauthorized purpose. The User is entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur within his/her account. The User is responsible for all uses of his/her account, whether or not authorized by the User. The User agrees to immediately notify TCT of any unauthorized use of his/her account.
9. TCT shall not be liable for any losses the User may make which result from his/her use of the website, or his/her inability to use the website.
10. The User agrees to indemnify, and hold harmless TCT and all TCT personnel from and against all losses and costs which may be suffered or incurred by it arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with any information supplied by that User.
11. The User accepts that TCT may provide access to a range of services provided by third parties.
12. TCT is the sole interpreter of these Terms and Conditions. TCT may revise and amend this Agreement at any time by updating this page. Changes will be binding on the User on the date they are posted on the TCT website. Any use of the website will be considered acceptance by the User of the then current Terms and Conditions. If a User disagrees with these Terms and Conditions, then that User should not use the Website.
13. TCT makes no claims that the website content is appropriate or may be downloaded in all countries. Access to the website content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries, and such persons have no right to access or use the TCT website. If you access TCT, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
14. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. The courts of the Kingdom of Bahrain shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine all disputes, questions and differences arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, and the parties irrevocably submit to that jurisdiction for that purpose.